Search This Blog

The Rural Alberta Advantage - Stamp

Renovação do AMOR...

The Rural Alberta Advantage
Banda indie rock de Toronto (Canadá) constituída por Nils Edenloff, Amy Cole e Paul Banwatt.



Stamp

Send it off with a stamp
Cause the winter laughs in the branches above you
Higher than where we know.
Never come back....
And the hardest thing about this love is that you're never coming back.

Hold me close while you can,
Try to remember the end of December,
holding onto the past.
It never comes back.
And the hardest thing about this love is that it's never gonna last.
And the hardest thing about this love is that you're never comin' back.

Our love's waitin' tonight.
Our love's wasted tonight.
Our love's waitin' tonight.
Our love's wasted tonight.

Well: all young lovers,
you'll find another, ya
I will save you
and I don't need you. (x2)

Hold on lover,
you'll find another, but
I don't need you,
and I won't need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment