Search This Blog

Parted Ways - Heartless Bastards

I just don't look at things the same way now...

Heartless Bastards
American garage rock band from Cincinnati (Ohio , USA) consisting of Erika Wennerstrom, Dave Colvin, Jesse Ebaugh and Mark Nathan.



Parted Ways


And the wind it tore through the atmosphere
and the air it filled with dust
Searching for a connection within every direction
Some places I've already been
And no, lost love and loneliness, too many things have changed
And no, i just don't look at things the same way now
Since we parted ways.

Out in the space, I'm a long way from home
the hum of the wheels they are carrying me on
to a wide open space to be breathing.
I need a wide open place to be breathing.

And the sun went down in this little ghost town
near the valley of the rio grand
i need a little bit of whiskey and a little bit of time
to ease my troubled mind.
and no lost love and loneliness so many things have changed
and no i just don't look at things the same way now
since we parted ways.

out in the space i'm a long way from home
the hum of the wheels they are carrying me home
to a wide open space to be breathing
oh to a wide open space to be breathing

No comments:

Post a Comment