Search This Blog

New Beat - Toro Y Moi

Inovador... ou não.

Toro Y Moi
Projecto electrónico e chillout do músico americano (Columbia, South Carolina) Chazwick Bundick.



New Beat

Don't keep it all in the head, what we had was off
It's best that we forget, we never look at all
But even know as we fall into place, I think about you then
I know I'd forget, if I was alone, you should have come miss, all the …

God bless a ... I'm on your …
Thought I have moved on
Tried to make ends meet me, but picked up a new beat so I lay a …
But even know as we fall into place, I think about you then

I know I forget if I was alone, you should have come miss, all the …
How did I forget you for so long, you should have come miss, all the …
Don't forget, don't forget, don't forget, don't forget,
Don't forget, don't forget, don't forget, don't forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment