Search This Blog

Boy - Ra Ra Riot

Acorda para a vida...

Ra Ra Riot
Banda indie rock de Syracuse (Nova York, E.U.A.), constituída por Wes Miles (voz), Mathieu Santos (baixo), Milo Bonacci (guitarra), Alexandra Lawn (violoncelo), Rebecca Zeller (violino), and Gabriel Duquette (bateria).



Boy

When I have once or twice
Thought I lived my life .. for

Oh oh I'll wake up in a thousand years
With every ghost I'm looking through
I was a cold, cold boy
Hey! Oh when I lie with you
But when I go back through
I ......... I

When it's gone and you hope
That your mind's made up anekatips
Oh I wake up twenty thousand years
With every ghost of what I knew

I was a cold, cold boy
Hey! oh when I lie with you
But when I go back you
I .......... I

I was a cold, cold boy
Hey! Oh when I say to you
When I go back through
I ...... I

No comments:

Post a Comment